Monday, September 16, 2019

Why YYC Physio?

Having a why can make all the difference.


If you dont have a why then why are you even doing this?


My why starts early. Fades. Prevails. Becomes my encompassing passion.


I started Physiotherapy as a 5 year old. I hated it. It was hard. It hurt. It wasnt fun. Then I grew up and was able to run and play sports. I saw physios over the years as the pain came back as I grew up and in the end, I was able to do participate in all the things I wanted to. My body did not fail me. It was a lot of work. Work that was worth it.


I am here because I am passionate about helping people have that same hope that I have had and still have. Creating the possibility of returning to things discarded due to pain or injury. Picking up passions again. Doing something different. Taking control of your pain.


I provide a space where your pain has a voice. Where your pain is real. Where you can be yourself and we can work on your overall well-being.


My why is to help you feel the hope that I feel. To help you manage your pain like I have been able to. Every experience is different. Every person is different. But you don't have to be alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Vestibular Rehabilitation?

Have you ever experienced dizziness, a loss of balance or feelings of the room spinning? Have you had sensitivity to light and sound and ha...